INVITATION FOR BIDS
IFB Title: Procurement of Laboratory Medical Consumables
Tender Number: MOH/09/2019
- The Ministry of Health (MOH) has available funds from the Government of Samoa and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this funding to payments under the contracts for supply and delivery of Laboratory Medical Consumables.
- Bidding will be conducted through Open Tender procedure specified in the Government of Samoa Tenders Board Guidelines for Procurement and Contracting: Goods, Works and General Service (GWGS) Januar 2013. Tender participation is open generally to eligible tenders from World Trade Organization member countries apart from specific exclusions stated in Section V – of the Tender Document
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents from the MOH Finance and Procurement Division from Monday to Friday from 00 am to 4.00 pm local time.
- Qualification requirements include
i. Brief company profile (not more than two (2) pages) detailing years of experience in Laboratory suppli Provide documentary evidence that your Laboratory supplies comply with acceptable quality laboratory standards.;
ii. Provide Statement of audited accounts Gustthe summary-not more than two (2) pages) for the past two (2) years.
iii.Two (2) business references issued within the past twenty four (24) months; and
iv. Documentary evidence of a list of major similar contracts (by value, quantity and specification) conducted within the last three (3) years. This may be in the form of a statement from the purchaser/customeror a copy of a signed delivery note.
Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be obtained by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the Director General of Health using the e mails below. The bidding document will be sent by email upon request by the bidder. All bidding costs shall be borne by the bidder.
- Bids must be delivered to the Secretary, Tenders Board, 4th Floor, Central Bank of Samoa, Beach Road, Apia, Samoa in sealed envelopes by Wednesday, 18 December ,2019, at or before 11.00 am local time and be clearly marked “Procurement of Laboratory Medical Consumables, Tender Number: MOH/09/2019“. All bids must be accompanied by a duly signed Tender Securing Declaration.
- Bids will be closed by the Tenders Board on Wednesday December 18, 2019 at 11:00am at the venue indicated in (6) above in the presence of the Bidders or Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
For more information please contact our Procurement Team: